More and more businesses own virtual office space then physical office. Virtual office space offers the impression of having an office at an upscale location without the need to be physically located there.
Below are just some of the benefits that a virtual office space provides for your growing or already established company.
- A Premium Business Addresses :Regardless of your business’s effectiveness and success, current and potential clients alike will always feel more comfortable working with a company with a physical business address even if all the effective work is done from your home. The legitimacy a physical address provides will help when scheduling interviews for potential employees as well as showing your value to potential and current clients. With a virtual office space comes the opportunity to hand pick a centrally located business address that not only looks great on paper, it also creates a professional first impression with clients and prospects you meet there. Many businesses do not have the capital to afford a centrally located office space and thus settle for something farther away. With a virtual office, you get to choose a location that suits your needs at just a fraction of the price.
- Full Time, On-Site Receptionist and Assistant : On-site receptionists answer and relay your calls to the number of your choice, take messages, maintain email correspondence to ensure all your needs are being met, and schedule on-demand conference rooms. You will have access to the equivalent of several full-time employees.
- Mail Handling Services : On-site staff receive and organize all incoming mail and packages for your company. You also have the option to be notified when mail is received which allows for a faster response to important mail items.
- Conference Room Access : Another major perk of virtual offices is the on-demand access to professional conference and meeting rooms. The rooms vary in size and can accommodate anywhere from 2 to 8 people. All rooms come equipped with state of the art technology, including flat screen HD TVs, laptop connections to share your presentations, and lightning fast Wi-Fi.
- Unlimited Space for Employees : With many offices you are limited to the number of employees you hire because there are only a certain number of desks that can fit in your space. With a virtual office, you can save money on the office space and hire as many employees as you need because there is unlimited space when everyone is working remotely.